Many Inventors trying to get their product ideas to push are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives a involving some belonging to the reasons you could have gotten terminated. It does not cover every reason you could get rejected, but hopefully it will give you something to think about.
You need to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers game! Yes, you still need to have a good idea but you will find that it doesn’t matter how good an insurance policy you might think it is that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all period. Even if it does not make sense to you that they reject an image that they agree is usually profitable. Below are some common purposes why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The company may presently have a full-line of services not seeking add more.
2. Urge for food is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission to the wrong person in the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it right one.
4. You sent are interested to produce unsolicited without contacting vehicle first to find their submission policy, in addition they rejected it solely on that essence.
5. You did not have proper contact regarding your submission move. (That is one of the greatest mistakes Inventors make. The corporation will not bother for you to trace you down.)
6. Possess too many similar services that sector is flooded plenty of.
7. Your idea draws a very little niche market and besides mass market items.
8. The price to manufacture versus the return on investment as well high.
9. Revenue sheet didnrrrt WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a lot information to sort by simply.
10. Your products has have been patented by someone else and they just don’t want to find out if they might go around it or risk infringement issues.
11. Your product or idea isn’t much better what is already on the. This tells them you did not research your idea very well and do not need a clue who other sellers is that are available.
12. You sent a product that is exactly like their current product and that current set up is a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare much better.
13. Your idea is outdated or maybe on the downswing in order to what to do with an invention idea is coming out the following year.
14. They already have a better solution than yours within works reviews for InventHelp release that coming . (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea whether or not the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior into the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Takes place a significant. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones inventing.)
15. These have received a similar idea from another Inventor and are in negotiations with this Inventor.
16. An individual posted your idea unprotected online in one of those invention posting sites where others vote on your product to verify that there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the concerned whether any patent protection may allowed and turns it down depending that issue.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the important prototype on youtube and have a significant connected with hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you should have an issued patent, but when they participate in a quick look on your patent they make it a point it has lapsed thanks to non-payment of fees and features been lapsed significantly after due the present day. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve a patent, but it was poorly written and doesn’t cover far more product. (This happens a lot)
20. There is design patent and designing around your patent is an easy task, as a result they can you patent an idea expect very little protection for sale.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t the outside ideas and does not publicize individuals. So you get a rejection letter, but websites explain they don’t really look away from company.
22. You sent them your product but they have already decided about their line for the year or that the following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. Sufficiently consider items with a sales history they can review together item by no means been being produced or sold stores or online. To ensure that do not require to consider the risk getting the first company selling it.
As I stated above these are a few within the reasons you should have your idea/product rejected along with a company. Really take the time to yourself and understand your market, your commit that market and plenty of research part become worse yourself as marketable as it can.